Monday, May 11, 2009

DELIVERING AMERICA FROM EVIL

Dear President Obama,
 
You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.  
 
You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
 
You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and  your upscale lifestyle and housing  with no visible signs of support.    
 
You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
 
You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
 
You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.
 
You scare me because you lack humility  and 'class', always  blaming others.   
 
You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself  with radical extremists who hate America and you  refuse to publicly denounce  these radicals who wish to see America fail.
 
You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.
 
You scare me because you want to change  America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector. 
 
You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government  controlled one. 
 
You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
 
You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
 
You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.
 
You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
 
You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.
 
You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.
 
You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
 
You scare me because you demonize and want to silence  the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative  points of view.
 
You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing. 
 
Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.
 
—Lou Pritchett

This was sent to me by a very dear person I have known my entire life. Evidence is piling up that our president is not doing all he can do to reach out to America, as he has often promised. Despite all the campaign rhetoric now safely in the past, it seems there are clearly still two Americas...

The note was prefaced simply, containing two earlier "first name only" signatures, which I have omitted here for clarity:


Hi, I really agree with this. Just wanted you to know how I think. You do not have to agree. This is still a free country. I just hope it stays that way. I foresee a time when he wants to be elected president for life.

Think about every line here, the first seven you have heard before. Remember I am truly an independent that is ticked off of both sides. Wherein lies the problem with most folks they want to align themselves with one or the other.

Hang in there and read every line, not with disgust but open consideration of reality. Those who disagree with most of what is said, I would like for you to sock it to me and tell how I am way off, et cetera...

As you can read, this person(s) who asked for rebuttals "socked to her" is obviously outside the usual spheres of influence the chattering classes dominate, where there are plenty of contrary opinions as well as similar observations. So what we have here Mr. President is a colossal failure to communicate. Step away from those teleprompters, and show us who you are, fairly and squarely, sir. America has a right to know. It's all there in the US Constitution, our founding document as a nation of laws and aspirations, a document of which we recall you are a purported scholar. Sir, you owe America that much because we heard you swear on your own word AND OURS that peculiarly American oath on Inauguration Day...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home